Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by James Higginbotham <ja...@resilientedge.com> on 2001/08/01 17:32:12 UTC

WSDL parser?

Does anyone know who provides a WSDL parser that is either free and redistributable or open source? I am looking for a nice, clean API to parse WSDL files and obtain meta data about web services. I looked at the current CVS tree and couldn't locate one in the Apache SOAP library. IBM's is not redistributable and thus can't be used for commercial purposes - the parser seems to be stable, though.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,
James

Re: WSDL parser?

Posted by Radovan Janecek <ja...@idoox.com>.
Idoox provides WSDL API implementation as a part of WASP Lite - (codename Stardust), that is free for commercial use (closed source). Stardust will be released on Monday.

It will be available on our EAP site http://www.idoox.com/eap/index.html.

Cheers

Radovan Janecek
CTO, Idoox

Posted by Richard Emberson <em...@contact.com>.
I've got one that produces from a wsdl file the DeploymentDescriptor
file,
the client proxy, the server proxy, a server proxy interface class, and
all of
the java classes representing the xsd:schema type definitions along with

serialization/deserization code.

I am working on getting release somewhere - management is supportive in
the
abstract but in the concrete there is hesitation.

Richard Emberson

Re: WSDL parser?

Posted by Richard Emberson <em...@contact.com>.

Re: WSDL parser?