Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Lenya L. Khachaturov" <le...@chemsell.yaroslavl.ru> on 2002/12/08 14:19:59 UTC

How should I do this?

Hello,

I'm writing a weblog application with Cocoon and I've got stuck with a
problem: the common weblog application features are Categories and Permanent links. Say, the
blog resides at http://myhost/blog. If you point your browser there, the latest entries
entered are displayed there, these entries belong  to different categories. Then if you point the browser to
http://myhost/blog/archives/software/linux, you'll see all entries belonging to software/linux category.
And if you'll point your browser to http://myhost/blog/archives/YYYY/MM/DD#software/linux - you'll see entries
belonging to software/linux whose date is DD.MM.YYYY - that's what is called permanent links.

Could someone give me a clue on how to handle this behaviour with Cocoon? I can catch these requests
with <map:match pattern="blog/archives/**">, but I've got absolutely no idea of what to do then.
How do I pass, say YYYY/MM/DD#software/linux to the stylesheet where I can handle it? Or maybe,
I've got to do something different?

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

--
Lenya Khachaturov