Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by test test <te...@EUROPACIFIC.au.com> on 2001/04/26 07:38:13 UTC

Tomcat/IIS 5 problems

Hello

I'm having problems getting Tomcat to work with IIS 5.0

When executing the examples (as given in the "Tomcat IIS How To" document) I
get a display of incomprehensible RUBBISH !

At least this is some improvement.

I get the following in the log file :

"GET jakarta/isapi_redirect.dll      304  "

Also in the section "Configuring the ISAPI Redirector" point no 7.:
"While creating this new virtual directory assign it with execute access."

I was not able to find this when looking at the properties of the jakarta
virtual directory.

This may even be the problem.

Can someone please help,please please !!!!!

Many thanks

Hamant