Posted to dev@tamaya.apache.org by Anatole Tresch <at...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/06 11:34:02 UTC

Tamaya Interest

Hi All,

I just wanted to share my experience here in Switzerland with you and ask
what yours is...

Beside conferences in whole Europe this year, JavaOne and hopefully also
ApacheCon in Vancouver there is increasing intereset in Tamaya especially
in the Swiss Java community (multiple JUGs requested talks already as of
now). This is very nice.

I would like to ask what your experience or feedback is and if it makes
sense to get in contact with people outside of Switzerland as well. At
least in Europe I can offer to present our solution but it would be
helpful. Beside JUG events I could imagine that iHUG or vJUG would be a
nice opportunity as well.. do you have more ideas?

Said so my question is who here on the mailing list (including non
committers!!!) would be eager to spread things on a local event as well ?
And if so, if you would agree to do so after the next release for example?

@Oliver I think the web/site renovation is finished, so we can try to build
the next release, isn't it?

Best,
Anatole

--
*Anatole Tresch*
Java Engineer & Architect, JSR Spec Lead

*Switzerland, Europe Zurich, GMT+1*
*Twitter:  @atsticks*
*Blogs: **http://javaremarkables.blogspot.ch/
<http://javaremarkables.blogspot.ch/>*

*Google: atsticksMobile  +41-76 344 62 79*