Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Ali Nazemian <al...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/23 11:17:45 UTC

integrating Accumulo with solr

Dear All,
Hi,
I was wondering is there anybody out there that tried to integrate Solr
with Accumulo? I was thinking about using Accumulo on top of HDFS and using
Solr to index data inside Accumulo? Do you have any idea how can I do such
integration?

Best regards.

--
A.Nazemian

integrating Accumulo with solr

Posted by madhvi <ma...@orkash.com>.
Hi,

I have created lucene indexes of data stored in accumulo in HDFS.
Lucene queries are working fine over that but I want to use those indexes to be searched via accumulo means the lucene queries should run via accumulo.Do you have any idea about that if it is related to what you are trying to do, somehow?

Madhvi

Re: integrating Accumulo with solr

Posted by Jack Krupansky <ja...@basetechnology.com>.
To be clear, I wasn't suggesting that Accumulo was the cause of integration
complexity - EVERY NoSQL will have integration complexity of comparable
magnitude. The advantage of DataStax Enterprise or Sqrrl Enterprise is that
they have done the integration work for you.

-- Jack Krupansky

Posted by Ali Nazemian <al...@gmail.com>.
Sure,

--
A.Nazemian

Re: integrating Accumulo with solr

--
A.Nazemian

Re: integrating Accumulo with solr

Posted by Ali Nazemian <al...@gmail.com>.
Dear Jack,

--
A.Nazemian

Re: integrating Accumulo with solr

Posted by Ali Nazemian <al...@gmail.com>.
Dear Jack,

--
A.Nazemian

Re: integrating Accumulo with solr

--
A.Nazemian

Re: integrating Accumulo with solr

Posted by Ali Nazemian <al...@gmail.com>.
Dear Jack,

--
A.Nazemian

Re: integrating Accumulo with solr

Posted by Ali Nazemian <al...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Erik Hatcher <er...@gmail.com>.
Just FYI, the blog Joe mentioned below (authored by me) has been adjusted to Solr 4.x in the original blog location here:

   <http://searchhub.org/2012/02/22/custom-security-filtering-in-solr/>

	Erik

Posted by Joe Gresock <jg...@gmail.com>.
Ali,