Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Amleto Di Salle <di...@di.univaq.it> on 2006/01/02 21:03:02 UTC

User exception

Hi all,
I have defined a Web Service with one method that throws an
UserException (it extends from Exception and implements
java.io.Serializable).
Furthermore, I have added in the server-config.wsdd the related
beanMapping i.e.
<beanMapping
languageSpecificType="java:it.amletodisalle.webservice.UserException"
                     qname="ns:UserException"
                     xmlns:ns="http://amletodisalle.it/webservices"/>

After, I have generated the client classes using the WSDL.

But if the Server throws the UserException, the client receives an
AxisFault.
Why? Please help me.

Thanks in advance
/Amleto