Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Amit Jain <am...@apache.org> on 2017/03/03 04:49:39 UTC

Release plan Jackrabbit 2.15.1

Hi,

I would like to release Jackrabbit 2.15.1 early next week, 6th/7th March.
There are no unresolved issued currently.

Thanks
Amit

Re: Release plan Jackrabbit 2.15.1

Posted by Julian Reschke <re...@apache.org>.
On 2017-03-03 05:49, Amit Jain wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to release Jackrabbit 2.15.1 early next week, 6th/7th
> March. There are no unresolved issued currently.
>
> Thanks
> Amit

...I plan to cut the release on Monday.

The candidate release notes
(<https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbit/trunk/RELEASE-NOTES.txt>) are:

> [...]
>
> Bug
>
>     [JCR-4093] - IndexRule are meant to be applied based on both primaryType and minin type based inheritance. Currently it appears that only primaryType based inheritance is working
>     [JCR-4100] - jackrabbit-webdav: Scope implements equals() but not hashCode()
>     [JCR-4102] - jcr2dav: change polling thread sometimes dies with NPE
>     [JCR-4110] - The JackrabbitQueryParser uses the wrong Lucene-Version in its initializing
>
> Improvement
>
>     [JCR-4115] - Don't use SHA-1 for new DataStore binaries (Jackrabbit)
>
> Task
>
>     [JCR-4096] - stop using deprecated GenericRepositoryFactory
>     [JCR-4101] - add code coverage profile (jacoco)
>     [JCR-4104] - cleanup how command lines for test executions are constructed
>     [JCR-4106] - fix JCR API docs link
>     [JCR-4107] - Upgrade to httpclient 4.5.3
>

> In addition to the above-mentioned changes, this release contains
> all the changes included up to the Apache Jackrabbit 2.14.x release.
>
> For more detailed information about all the changes in this and other
> Jackrabbit releases, please see the Jackrabbit issue tracker at
>
>     https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR
>
> Release Contents
> ----------------
>
> This release consists of a single source archive packaged as a zip file.
> The archive can be unpacked with the jar tool from your JDK installation.
> See the README.txt file for instructions on how to build this release.
>
> The source archive is accompanied by SHA1 and MD5 checksums and a PGP
> signature that you can use to verify the authenticity of your download.
> The public key used for the PGP signature can be found at
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbit/dist/KEYS.
>
> About Apache Jackrabbit
> -----------------------
>
> Apache Jackrabbit is a fully conforming implementation of the Content
> Repository for Java Technology API (JCR). A content repository is a
> hierarchical content store with support for structured and unstructured
> content, full text search, versioning, transactions, observation, and
> more.
>
> For more information, visit http://jackrabbit.apache.org/
>
> About The Apache Software Foundation
> ------------------------------------
>
> Established in 1999, The Apache Software Foundation provides organizational,
> legal, and financial support for more than 140 freely-available,
> collaboratively-developed Open Source projects. The pragmatic Apache License
> enables individual and commercial users to easily deploy Apache software;
> the Foundation's intellectual property framework limits the legal exposure
> of its 3,800+ contributors.
>
> For more information, visit http://www.apache.org/
>
> Trademarks
>
> Apache Jackrabbit, Jackrabbit, Apache, the Apache feather logo, and the Apache
> Jackrabbit project logo are trademarks of The Apache Software Foundation.

Best regards, Julian