Posted to qa@openoffice.apache.org by Liu Ping <do...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/09 11:25:26 UTC

Re: Test cases to you for AOO 4.0 Full Regression Test

[Add qa mail list to thread]

hi,all
When I execute testcase in testlink ,three points to be notice:
1. If you execute testcase and it fail ,welcome to create defect and
provide detailed information in BZ (search whether duplicate defect exist
in BZ before you submit defect ) and add defect id in notes in this
testcase in Testlink
https://issues.apache.org/ooo/
2. If you find sample file lost in testcase especially in compatibility
testcase,welcome to upload sample file which be coincidence with testcase
3. If you find some testcase descript incomplete or inaccurate in a low
proportion , welcome to perfect testcase or contact us
 If you encount any problem ,welcome to submit and discuss ,thanks all of
your supports

Posted by Yuzhen Fan <fa...@gmail.com>.
Great, Diego! I assign you 24 more test cases in Testlink, they are all
about the Graphic in Sidebar. Thanks.

Regards,
Yu Zhen

Posted by Yuzhen Fan <fa...@gmail.com>.
Great, Diego! I assign you 38 more test cases in Testlink, they are all
about the Line in Sidebar. Thanks.

Regards,
Yu Zhen

On Sat, May 18, 2013 at 10:30 AM, Diego Valle Rosado <

Posted by Diego Valle Rosado <di...@gmail.com>.
Hello Yu Zhen,

Posted by Diego Valle Rosado <di...@gmail.com>.
Hello Yu Zhen,

I finished the cases that I had assigned about the Line in Sidebar.

Could you assign me more cases?

Best Regards!

Posted by Yuzhen Fan <fa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Daniel Alvaro <jd...@gmail.com>.