Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Pranay akula <pr...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/16 15:22:44 UTC

JMX metric collection for cassandra.

We are collecting JMX metrics through Jolokia. I am trying to find out
active connections to the host, but i couldn't find in Jolokia.

i am running jolokia list couldn't find it either.

*/usr/local/bin/jmx4perl  http://localhost:6809/mon/jolokia
<http://localhost:9999/monitoring/jolokia>  list*

I am searching for below mbean
org.apache.cassandra.metrics:type=Client,name=connectedNativeClients

My cassandra-env.sh config file

 JVM_OPTS="$JVM_OPTS
-javaagent:/usr/share/dse/cassandra/lib/jolokia-jvm-1.3.3-agent.jar=config=/etc/dse/cassandra/jolokia.properties"

Do i need to add anything for jolokia to collect that metric ?? or am i
missing something here ??

Thanks

Pranay.