Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/08 20:52:44 UTC

[VOTE] Release maven-mailetdocs-plugin 0.1

a small number of cosmetic changes were made since RC1 but no
substantical issues were found with it.

i've cut the release using maven and staged it at
http://people.apache.org/~rdonkin/maven-mailetdoc-plugin/. please
review and cast your votes

here's my +1

- robert

--8<------------------------------------------------------------------
[ ] +1 Release maven-mailetdocs-plugin 0.1
[ ] +0
[ ] -0
[ ] -1 Reject  maven-mailetdocs-plugin 0.1

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release maven-mailetdocs-plugin 0.1

Posted by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@gmail.com>.
i count:

+1 Robert Burrell Donkin
+1 Bernd Fondermann
+1 Stefano Bagnara

all binding

so, by my count this vote passes and maven-mailetdocs-plugin 0.1 can be released

- robert

Re: [VOTE] Release maven-mailetdocs-plugin 0.1

Posted by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@gmail.com>.
On Sun, Feb 8, 2009 at 7:52 PM, Robert Burrell Donkin
<ro...@gmail.com> wrote:
> a small number of cosmetic changes were made since RC1 but no
> substantical issues were found with it.
>
> i've cut the release using maven and staged it at
> http://people.apache.org/~rdonkin/maven-mailetdoc-plugin/. please
> review and cast your votes

i'll tally this no earlier than 1200 GMT Sunday 15th Feb

so anyone who wants to vote, please take a look in the next couple of days

Posted by Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org>.
Robert Burrell Donkin ha scritto:
> On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 11:33 AM, Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org> wrote:
>> Robert Burrell Donkin ha scritto:
>>> a small number of cosmetic changes were made since RC1 but no
>>> substantical issues were found with it.
>>>
>>> i've cut the release using maven and staged it at
>>> http://people.apache.org/~rdonkin/maven-mailetdoc-plugin/. please
>>> review and cast your votes
>>>
>>> here's my +1
>>>
>>> - robert
>>>
>> HelpMojo.java does not have a license header, everything else looks
>> good.
>
> this is generated by maven as part of the build process. i don't know
> how to specify a license header.

You're right! sorry, I should have known that this is *help* mojo and is
autogenerated... In fact it is not in the the src tarball, but only in
the sources.jar! fine :-)

Posted by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org>.
Robert Burrell Donkin ha scritto:
> a small number of cosmetic changes were made since RC1 but no
> substantical issues were found with it.
>
> i've cut the release using maven and staged it at
> http://people.apache.org/~rdonkin/maven-mailetdoc-plugin/. please
> review and cast your votes
>
> here's my +1
>
> - robert

HelpMojo.java does not have a license header, everything else looks
good. Not blocking for me, so:

[X] +1 Release maven-mailetdocs-plugin 0.1
[ ] +0
[ ] -0
[ ] -1 Reject  maven-mailetdocs-plugin 0.1

Stefano

Re: [VOTE] Release maven-mailetdocs-plugin 0.1

Posted by Bernd Fondermann <bf...@brainlounge.de>.
Robert Burrell Donkin wrote:
> a small number of cosmetic changes were made since RC1 but no
> substantical issues were found with it.
>
> i've cut the release using maven and staged it at
> http://people.apache.org/~rdonkin/maven-mailetdoc-plugin/. please
> review and cast your votes
>
> here's my +1
>
> - robert

[X] +1 Release maven-mailetdocs-plugin 0.1

Looks good!

   Bernd