Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Alexander Ramos Jardim <al...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/02 22:03:59 UTC

Re: Why Slop doens't match anything?

Hey dude,

Sorry for the long absence. (Need to check my personal email more times o0)

I am not using dismax. I didn't find the solution for the problem. I just
made a full-import and the problem ended. Still odd.

--
Alexander Ramos Jardim

Re: Why Slop doens't match anything?

Posted by Alexander Ramos Jardim <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ahmet,

Thanks for the help, but since I remade the index, the problem got solved.
Maybe I was doing something wrong.

--
Alexander Ramos Jardim

Re: Why Slop doens't match anything?

Posted by Ahmet Arslan <io...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Alexander Ramos Jardim <al...@gmail.com>.
Hm...

No.

--
Alexander Ramos Jardim

Re: Why Slop doens't match anything?

Posted by Gora Mohanty <go...@mimirtech.com>.
On Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 1:33 AM, Alexander Ramos Jardim
[...]