Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/12 05:03:59 UTC

Re: users calling in via voip integration

I believe you can provide the SIP room # in your invitation letter (or
appointment description)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: users calling in via voip integration

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENMEETINGS-1290

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: users calling in via voip integration

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

RE: users calling in via voip integration

Posted by Jeff Clay <Je...@cyient.com>.
Both. The more the better.

[...]

________________________________

DISCLAIMER:

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. Check all attachments for viruses before opening them. All views or opinions presented in this e-mail are those of the author and may not reflect the opinion of Cyient or those of our affiliates.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: users calling in via voip integration

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

RE: users calling in via voip integration

Posted by Jeff Clay <Je...@cyient.com>.

Posted by Jeff Clay <Je...@cyient.com>.