Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Saransh Sharma <sa...@theupscale.in> on 2019/03/30 11:57:39 UTC

Loan Product (Last payment principal adjustment)

Hey devs ..

I am experimenting a loan product where below is the screenshot where I
want to achieve the same in Mifos  , in text I want to have the last week
repayment principal reduced.

In terms of development I can do that , but if I can achieve the same would
it be possible with current configuration? without going to break the code.

Thanks

--

Saransh Sharma

[image: Screenshot 2019-03-30 at 5.26.01 PM.png]

Re: Loan Product (Last payment principal adjustment)

Posted by Santosh Math <sa...@confluxtechnologies.com>.
Hi Saransh,
I am not able to view the screenshot. Could you send it again and add me in
Cc?

On Sat, Mar 30, 2019 at 5:28 PM Saransh Sharma <sa...@theupscale.in>
wrote:

> Hey devs ..
>
> I am experimenting a loan product where below is the screenshot where I
> want to achieve the same in Mifos  , in text I want to have the last week
> repayment principal reduced.
>
> In terms of development I can do that , but if I can achieve the same
> would it be possible with current configuration? without going to break the
> code.
>
> Thanks
>
> --
>

> Saransh Sharma

> [image: Screenshot 2019-03-30 at 5.26.01 PM.png]

--
Thanks & Regards

Santosh Math

*QA Engineer*

*Conflux Technologies Pvt Ltd <http://www.confluxtechnologies.com/>*
| *Office*: +91-080-41208662 |

*Address*: #304, 2nd Floor, 7th Main Road, HRBR Layout 1st Block,
Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560043 INDIA