Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2017/08/30 03:04:28 UTC

Re: How to add new component in whiteboard in openmeetings

Hello Ranjeet,

I have already answered you here:
http://openmeetings.markmail.org/thread/r7d7g4dywdlfsfby

Basically you need to
1) add html tool button
2) add click(function(){}) to handle click on this button
3) Add some WB logic

Your code seems to look OK
All you need to do is to check it with JS debugger

According to error message "Uncaught TypeError: fabric.Graph is not a
constructor." the issue is in FabricJs object you have created

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax