Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Java Mails <av...@yahoo.com> on 2002/10/14 05:00:02 UTC

converting web app to portlets

hi list!
Hope u can assist me in my question...
I have a JSP webapplication(running in tomcat) and I would want to port it to jetspeed portlet...
Im wondering how easy or how difficult will this be.
I would appreciate any pointers or suggestion in going about my problem.
TIA

faith.yahoo.com

Re: converting web app to portlets

Posted by Marian Skalsky <ms...@euromove.sk>.
Take a look at the IFRAME portlet. It creates an IFRAME in which your app
may run within the JetSpeed portal environment independently.
$kala.

> im interested in running my jsp app as portlets.
> TIA
>  Marian Skalsky <ms...@euromove.sk> wrote:Do you wanna run your app as a
portlet within the JetSpeed or transform your
> whole app in to JesSpeed framework ?
> $kala.

---
Odch?dzaj?ca spr?va neobsahuje v?rusy.
Skontrolovan? antiv?rusov?m syst?mom AVG (http://www.grisoft.cz).
Verzia: 6.0.394 / V?rusov? datab?za: 224 - d?tum vydania: 3. 10. 2002

Re: converting web app to portlets

> I have a JSP webapplication(running in tomcat) and I would want to port it
to jetspeed portlet...
> Im wondering how easy or how difficult will this be.
> I would appreciate any pointers or suggestion in going about my problem.
> TIA

> Faith Hill - Exclusive Performances, Videos, & more
> faith.yahoo.com

---

Posted by Marian Skalsky <ms...@euromove.sk>.
Do you wanna run your app as a portlet within the JetSpeed or transform your
whole app in to JesSpeed framework ?
$kala.

> I have a JSP webapplication(running in tomcat) and I would want to port it
to jetspeed portlet...
> Im wondering how easy or how difficult will this be.
> I would appreciate any pointers or suggestion in going about my problem.
> TIA

> Faith Hill - Exclusive Performances, Videos, & more
> faith.yahoo.com

---