Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Luc Potron <lu...@trias.fr> on 2002/11/21 23:35:53 UTC

Basic question about SOAP and C++

Hi,

I am currently looking for implementing SOAP within an application.

This software is written in C++, should run on Macintosh using MacOS 9
and MacOS X.

Does anyone knows a toolkit or library (either Open Source or
commercial) that can help me implement SOAP in this environnement.

Thanks for any help.

Luc

Re: Basic question about SOAP and C++

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@scottnichol.com>.
http://www.xml.com/pub/rg/SOAP_Software and
http://www.soapware.org/directory/4/implementations list several
implementations, but I'm not sure whether any have been ported to the
Mac.

You can do SOAP from AppleScript in OS X 10.1 ;-)  See
http://www.xmlhack.com/read.php?item=1395.

Scott Nichol

Posted by Luc Potron <lu...@trias.fr>.
le 22/11/02 2:09, Anne Thomas Manes at anne@manes.net wrote:

Thanks for you help. I will look into these .

Thanks very much

Luc

Posted by Luc Potron <lu...@trias.fr>.