Posted to users@solr.apache.org by Amit Handa <am...@gmail.com> on 2021/10/11 13:40:14 UTC

Unsubscribe Request

Messaging both users and users-unsubscribe in the hope that I can get
removed from this list.  please remove my email id from immediate effect:
amithanda01@gmail.com, I requested earlier also . Thank you.

Re: Unsubscribe Request

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Please don't send such e-mails to the users list.

yourself.

Kind Regards,
Furkan KAMACI

Re: Unsubscribe Request