Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Vishal Rao <vi...@gmail.com> on 2022/06/28 05:57:29 UTC

How to auto run paragraphs upon notebook load?

Hello,

I'm looking for a way to run paragraph (s) when a notebook is loaded.

Is there some sort of callback or hook mechanism available in Zeppelin or
would I have to externally trigger this using, say, the Java or REST API?

How about writing an angular paragraph in the notebook to use ngInit() ,
but would this be triggered automatically?

Any suggestions?

Regards,
Vishal

Re: How to auto run paragraphs upon notebook load?

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.
Right, there's no such auto-run mechanism, you have to call this rest api
by yourself.

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang

Re: How to auto run paragraphs upon notebook load?

Posted by Vishal Rao <vi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang

Re: How to auto run paragraphs upon notebook load?

Posted by Vishal Rao <vi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Vishal Rao <vi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.

--