Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by springring <sp...@126.com> on 2010/02/26 11:37:15 UTC

[paper] deconstruct HDFS

Hi All,
    I have upload the english version of the paper to gmail which about
"Cluster triplet-Space Model by deconstruct Hadoop Distributed File System"
Although it take me long time to translate paper from chinese to
english, but there are still "chinglish"  ^ ^. Any way i wish new
version will be helpful to our communication.
     Any suggestion or question are welcome, either to the subject
or grammar.

Springring.Xu

Download from:   mail.google.com

login ID:     hadoopcn