Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by John Omernik <jo...@omernik.com> on 2015/10/26 19:16:12 UTC

IP Per Container, Calico, etc

Hey all, wondering if there was some resources out there for hacking on
this. I saw the Mesos Con Presso and was impressed and would love to play
with this more.

Get Started

Things are very early stage and in flux, but are ready for you to start
trying out.  We’d love your feedback, issue reports, or pull requests.

https://github.com/mesosphere/net-modules

https://github.com/projectcalico/calico-mesos

I started here, and this is where my questions start.

First question I will lay out is a meta question: Are there any good
resources I am missing (besides those links) that would help with
background knowledge here?

I am hoping to take my current lab/home mesos cluster and do a writeup on
how to implement this on it.  I know that there is a demo out there, but I
think it would help me (and perhaps others) to hack this into an existing
cluster to better understand what has to happen to make this work. I will
gladly share a write up of my progress with the group, and would be happy
to post questions on list or do off lists with people to get things moving.

I guess that leads to my second question: Does it make sense to put all my
questions and stumbling out on list, or would it be better to work with
some knowledgable folks and prepare a writeup for the community to use?

I'll start with those questions and go from there...

John

Re: IP Per Container, Calico, etc

Posted by Kapil Arya <ka...@mesosphere.io>.
Github issue sounds like a good idea. That way we don't have to spam
everyone on the mailing list until we have a user doc ready.

Kapil

Posted by co...@gmail.com.