Posted to mailet-api@james.apache.org by rd...@apache.org on 2008/04/14 21:23:02 UTC

svn commit: r647943 - /james/mailet/crypto/trunk/stage/org.apache.james/

Author: rdonkin
Date: Mon Apr 14 12:23:01 2008
New Revision: 647943

Log:
Added missing libraries. Will removed unused dependencies later

Added:
    james/mailet/crypto/trunk/stage/org.apache.james/
      - copied from r647942, james/server/trunk/stage/org.apache.james/

Re: svn commit: r647943 - /james/mailet/crypto/trunk/stage/org.apache.james/

Posted by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Apr 15, 2008 at 3:02 AM, Ian Lewis <ia...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I thought this too. I don't really have a need to see all the svn commits
>  relating to the mailet api itself but would like to read or take part in
>  discussions about it. I realize this mailing list is low volume but I don't
>  think filling it with svn commit info is prudent.

sorry about that: i was a little surprised when the commits ended up here

will redirect to the server development list in future

- robert

Re: svn commit: r647943 - /james/mailet/crypto/trunk/stage/org.apache.james/

Posted by Ian Lewis <ia...@gmail.com>.

Posted by David Cross <Da...@DavidCross.name>.
unsubscribe