Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by David Anderson <da...@notiva.com> on 2002/09/11 18:48:13 UTC

Visualizer Question

Is there any plan in the roadmap to make the width of the Visualizers configurable.  When running test scripts with high number of requests and more than one sample, the graphs become pretty unusable.  I have made a change to org.apache.jmeter.visualizers.graph to increase the width, but I think it would be nice to have this configurable via the properties file.  Just wondering if anyone else saw this as a value add to the product.

cheers,

Dave

David R. Anderson
Technical Architect - Notiva Corporation
(952)941.8278 ext. 27
(612)963.8263 - (c)
david.anderson@notiva.com

Re: Visualizer Question

Posted by Eric Siegerman <er...@telepres.com>.
On Wed, Sep 11, 2002 at 09:48:13AM -0700, David Anderson wrote:
> I have made a change to org.apache.jmeter.visualizers.graph to
> increase the width, but I think it would be nice to have this
> configurable via the properties file.

It would be even nicer to have it grow dynamically, so that it
*never* wraps around.  Or perhaps rescales, as it does in the Y
dimension, or some combination of the two.

--

|-_|/  >   Eric Siegerman, Toronto, Ont.        erics@telepres.com
|  |  /
[...] despite reports to the contrary, it is the rare programmer who
permanently loses his sanity while coding ("permanently" being the
operative word).
	- Eric E. Allen