Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Jason Uhlenkott <ja...@usa.net> on 1997/07/16 06:30:02 UTC

suexec/871: In inetd mode, "Configuring Apache..." appears in browser.

>Number:         871
>Category:       suexec
>Synopsis:       In inetd mode, "Configuring Apache..." appears in browser.
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
Httpd always says "Configuring Apache for use with suexec wrapper" on stderr.
And in inetd mode, stderr goes to the client's browser instead of a terminal.
>How-To-Repeat:
Put httpd in inetd mode and install suexec.
>Fix:
Comment out line 1453 of httpd_main.c:
fprintf(stderr, "Configuring Apache for use with suexec wrapper.\n");
and recompile.
%0