Posted to users@marmotta.apache.org by Frans Knibbe <fr...@geodan.nl> on 2016/05/10 14:36:32 UTC

Marmotta version with GeoSPARQL support available?

Hello,

I am anxiously awaiting the GeoSPARQL support
<http://marmotta.apache.org/kiwi/geosparql.html> that Marmotta will have as
of release 3.4.0. I see here
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MARMOTTA/fixforversion/12328680/?selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:version-summary-panel>
that release 3.4.0 was scheduled to be ready at 2016-05-05. But the latest
release that can be downloaded is 3.3.0.

Is there a version of Marmotta with GeoSPARQL support that people can use
now? Or do I have to be patient?

Regards,
Frans

Re: Marmotta version with GeoSPARQL support available?

Posted by Sergio Fernández <wi...@apache.org>.
No, not yet. As being reported http://markmail.org/message/ygks54bgtdl4xpps
I hope in some days I have ready to merge into develop, so we can ship it
into the 3.4.0 release we're gonna do soon.

--
Sergio Fernández
Partner Technology Manager