Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2020/04/04 05:35:26 UTC

Wizard vs WicketTester

Hello All,

I'm trying to to test Wizard with WicketTester
Wizard is the component with "splitted" form which is partially submitted
multiple times
FormTester allows only single submit

it's not a problem to create second FormTester BUT lastRendered page ===
'null' after submit :(

Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

BTW there is no tests for Wizard in Wicket code base, only WizardModel is
tested

--
Best regards,
Maxim

Re: Wizard vs WicketTester

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
This is WebSocketAwareCsrfPreventionRequestCycleListener who is unhappy :(
Thanks for the hint :))

--
Best regards,
Maxim

Re: Wizard vs WicketTester

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
As usual everything works in test :(
Going to check what is the difference

Shall I commit basic test to master?

On Sat, 4 Apr 2020 at 17:32, Sven Meier <sv...@meiers.net> wrote:

> Hi Maxim,
>
>  > lastRendered page === 'null' after submit
>  > Maybe I'm doing something wrong?
>
> it seems so. Check the log output and/or provide a testcase please.
>
> Have fun
> Sven
>

> On 04.04.20 07:35, Maxim Solodovnik wrote:
> > Hello All,
> >
> > I'm trying to to test Wizard with WicketTester
> > Wizard is the component with "splitted" form which is partially submitted
> > multiple times
> > FormTester allows only single submit
> >
> > it's not a problem to create second FormTester BUT lastRendered page ===
> > 'null' after submit :(
> >
> > Maybe I'm doing something wrong?
> >
> > BTW there is no tests for Wizard in Wicket code base, only WizardModel is
> > tested

Best regards,
Maxim

Re: Wizard vs WicketTester