Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by djjava <tr...@vssic.com> on 2011/12/18 15:55:47 UTC

helps me description about and of object

	Dear All
	Anyone helps me description about <Http Host> and <Http Port> of
<Website> object in <Content Manager>
	Can I used it for virtualization?
	Many thanks

Tri
Chairman
www.vssic.com
Viet Nam Solution and Service for Information
vCloudPortal(Portal) & vCloudBusiness(ERP)
Sun Certified Enterprise Architect
+84922446668

Re: helps me description about and of object

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
This is not for virtualization, it's related to the ofbizContentUrl Freemarker macro, look for <@ofbizContentUrl> (most important
OFBiz specific FTL transforms are: ofbizUrl, ofbizContentUrl)

<Http Host> and <Http Port> respectively define the host and the port used by ofbizContentUrl, the rest is on the source...

Jacques

From: "djjava" <tr...@vssic.com>