Posted to user@olingo.apache.org by Riccardo Mariani <ma...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/20 08:03:44 UTC

client bound operation

Hi Olingo users,
I'm using the library version v4 RC01.

I've to call a function F bound to an entityset ES.
I'll call something similar to http://service/ES/F() and not
http://service/ES.F()
So I think there is a problem in the method
URIBuilderImpl.getBoundOperationSeparator(), it should return "/"
instead of "."

Am I wrong?

Re: client bound operation

Posted by Riccardo Mariani <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Christian,
thank you for the answer.

I'll try to contribute if I've some time.

RE: client bound operation