Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Hyunsik Choi <hy...@apache.org> on 2013/03/31 08:54:06 UTC

Seoul Tajo Meetup

Hi all,

I'm a PPMC member of Tajo poddling. I will host a local meetup for Tajo in
Seoul, South Korea. You can see the mailing thread about this meetup from
http://markmail.org/message/kzselcwriwssjzve.

I'm a newbie in ComDev. This is my first meetup for some ASF project. If
there are things that I should know about hosting a local meetup, please
let me know.

Best regards,
Hyunsik

Re: Seoul Tajo Meetup

Posted by Hyunsik Choi <hy...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ross,

I really appreciate your comment and suggestion. I'll keep in mind your
comment.

So far, I haven't known concom. I've just read the wiki page (
http://wiki.apache.org/concom-planning/ConComSupportedEvents) about concom.
It looks a very useful support. However, I'll consider concom's support
next time because fortunately the local company Gruter already supports
this meetup.

Best regards,
Hyunsik

Re: Seoul Tajo Meetup

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
Great work all around, Hyunsik.

Cheers,
Chris

Chris Mattmann, Ph.D.
Senior Computer Scientist
Office: 171-266B, Mailstop: 171-246
Email: chris.a.mattmann@nasa.gov
WWW:  http://sunset.usc.edu/~mattmann/

Posted by Hyunsik Choi <hy...@gmail.com>.
Ted,

Re: Seoul Tajo Meetup

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.

Re: Seoul Tajo Meetup

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@opendirective.com>.

Re: Seoul Tajo Meetup

Posted by Hyunsik Choi <hy...@gmail.com>.
In addition, I'll try to find a means for sharing this meetup if there are
calls from others who are not in Seoul. However, we will have a talk in
Korean because not all participants can speak in English.

Thanks,
Hyunsik

Re: Seoul Tajo Meetup

Posted by Hyunsik Choi <hy...@apache.org>.
Hi Ted,

Thank you for your advice. I'm happy to learn about the Apache way from the
seniors including you.  I'll remember a couple of things you mentioned.

Re: Seoul Tajo Meetup

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
Hyunsik,