Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Robert Nicholson <ro...@elastica.com> on 2002/06/12 20:16:43 UTC

Could you help me find the article?

I was wondering if somebody could help me I've lost the reference to a
cocoon article that was posted last week. I believe it was a two-three page
article with an overview of the architecture and an example including
pipeline/xsp etc with Cocoon. Anybody remember a reference like this
recently?

Re: Could you help me find the article?

Posted by Sebastien SACARD <se...@kelkoo.com>.
Maybe you're talking about the IBM tutorials you can found here :
http://www-105.ibm.com/developerworks/education.nsf/dw/xml-onlinecourse-bynewest?OpenDocument&Count=500
There is 2 or 3 articles about how to use cocoon.

Posted by Andrew Savory <an...@luminas.co.uk>.
Hi,

On Wed, 12 Jun 2002, Robert Nicholson wrote:

> I was wondering if somebody could help me I've lost the reference to a
> cocoon article that was posted last week.

I think this is the one you mean:

	"Spread your wings with Cocoon"
	http://www.sys-con.com/java/articleprint.cfm?id=1480

<plug class="blatant">
For finding random URLs like this, Cocoon-URL comes in handy. Cocoon-URL
is a weekly summary of interesting links posted to the mailing lists of
the Cocoon project:

	http://www.luminas.co.uk/technology/cocoon/url/
</plug>

Of course, the URL you were after won't show up until tomorrow ;-)

Andrew.