Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Steve Bennett <ne...@newbern-nc.org> on 2004/06/11 14:34:41 UTC

[users@httpd] Intranet Site

Hello All,

First excuse my ignorance.  I've only been playing with Apache for 2
weeks now.  I have an internal website site that I am trying to set up
in an office enviroment.  These are all Win2K / XP machine.  The PC
running Apache2 is a Win2k machine.  Since there is no internal domain
controller I understand that I have to use the PC name to access the
site (i.e. \\caesar) .  My director Sturcture looks like this.

Apache is running in C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache

My websites I am hosting in D:\www-production

Since I want to run multiple sites, a Test site and the another office
internal site.
D:\www-production\test
D:\www-production\internal

To access either I have to \\caesar\test or \\caesar\internal

How  can I change it to   \\test & \\internal

Re: [users@httpd] Intranet Site

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.