Posted to dev@onami.apache.org by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org> on 2012/12/08 10:19:05 UTC

[test] renaming JUniceRunner

Hi all guys,

"JUnice" is a name that before joining the ASF we used to indicate the
JUnit + Guice integration, but in Onami context sounds a little odd...

I'd propose to rename it to "OnamiRunner".

Any objection?

TIA, have a nice WE
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
http://www.99soft.org/

Re: [test] renaming JUniceRunner

Posted by Jordi Gerona <jo...@apache.org>.
really nice name, and simpler to pronounce ;P

-- sent from my mobile device

Posted by Daniel Manzke <da...@googlemail.com>.

--
Viele Grüße/Best Regards