Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Julian Gonzalez Llorente <jg...@medallia.com> on 2016/04/29 17:52:42 UTC

Mesos Web UI

Hello list,

I found one little error on the web UI of mesos.
In the "Slaves" tab there are a table with the columns: ID, Host, CPUs,
Mem, Disk, Registered and Re-Registered.
But in the "Offers" tab there is two times Mem. : ID, Framework, Host,
Cpus, Mem, Mem.
The second Mem should be Disk instead.

I suppose that should be easy to fix.

Regards,
Julian

Re: Mesos Web UI

Posted by haosdent <ha...@gmail.com>.
Yes, it has already fixed in https://reviews.apache.org/r/44888/

--
Best Regards,
Haosdent Huang

Re: Mesos Web UI

Posted by Adam Bordelon <ad...@mesosphere.io>.
Backported to 0.28.x and 0.27.x. The relevant change/typo wasn't introduced
until 0.27.x, so I left 0.26.x alone.

Re: Mesos Web UI

Posted by Vinod Kone <vi...@apache.org>.

Re: Mesos Web UI