Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com> on 2021/10/20 11:44:25 UTC

preparing for 2.11.0 release / translations needed

Hi,

unless someone wants to push something more to master, I think we're ready
for 2.11.0, and thinking about starting the release
vote on November 1st. As for myself, except for occasional dependency
updates, and fixing very small things here and there I
don't think I'll push anything interesting until 2.11.0.

One thing that is slowly falling behind is the status of the i18n files,
f.ex, last push added one more i18n literal. According to
https://jspwiki.apache.org/development/i18n.html there are a couple of
languages above 95%, but not at 100%, and another 4
between 87 and 95% of completeness; lastly, pt_BR is way behind at 64%. It
should be pretty easy to put any of the locales up
to date before 2.11.0. You only have to speak one of de, fi, it, nl, pt_BR,
ru or zh_CN O:-) and follow the instructions at
https://jspwiki-wiki.apache.org/Wiki.jsp?page=HowToI18n

thanks + best regards,
juan pablo

Re: preparing for 2.11.0 release / translations needed

Posted by "lgilardoni61@gmail.com" <lg...@gmail.com>.
Hi - I will *try* to catch up on italian .. not the best period due to
workload but i'll do my best

Luca