Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Kevin Moran <gr...@yahoo.com> on 2002/11/23 23:15:12 UTC

Path problems in run.sh and run.bat?

Hi,
    My apologies if this note would have been better
posted to the slide-user group.  Last night (11/22) I
downloaded the latest from CVS and did a full-dist on
the source.  Everything built fine but I can't run the
command-line utility, run.sh.  I think the lines near
the top of run.sh that test for the existence of
slide-client.jar are incorrect.  They need "client" in
the path.  So instead of

if [ -f ${SLIDE_HOME}/lib/slide-client.jar ] ; then

I think they should read

if [ -f ${SLIDE_HOME}/client/lib/slide-client.jar ] ;
then

If I don't amend run.sh it complains that it can't
determine the value of SLIDE_HOME.  Though I haven't
tested it, I think run.bat may have the same problem.

Best,
-kevin