Posted to dev@olingo.apache.org by "Amend, Christian" <ch...@sap.com> on 2014/03/12 11:05:40 UTC

Feedback for EdmEnhancements needed

Hi,

In the branch Olingo167 I started with service document and metadata serialization. To do that I had to make some enhancements to the Edm interfaces which also effected the client side implementation. To be sure I broke nothing I ran the tests and all were green but there are still some open questions for me:

1. I introduced the methods getBindingParameterTypeFqn and  isBindingParameterTypeCollection at the EdmFunction interface. For V4 the parameter had no collection attribute. I changed this but this has to be filled during metadata parsing. I did not implement this now. Also this works for V4 but in the V3 proxy implementation I was not sure what to return if the method is called. I decided for null for now. Is this ok?

2. I also implemented an EdmSchema interface both for client and server. If someone could give feedback if the client side looks ok I would be grateful.

3. I also introduced methods which return allEntitySets at the container. This works fine except I am not exactly sure I got it right for Actions and Functions in the V3 case. So I would need feedback here as well for the client side.

Best Regards,
Christian

Re: Feedback for EdmEnhancements needed

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
On 12/03/2014 14:02, Amend, Christian wrote:
> Done. I merged olingo167 into master.

Thanks: I have just merged olingo200 from master.

Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
http://www.tirasa.net/

member, Syncope PMC chair, Cocoon PMC, Olingo PPMC
http://people.apache.org/~ilgrosso/

RE: Feedback for EdmEnhancements needed

Posted by "Amend, Christian" <ch...@sap.com>.

Posted by "Amend, Christian" <ch...@sap.com>.