Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Peter Dawn <pe...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/14 04:45:33 UTC

pushlets installation

hi all,
i am trying to implement pushlets within my web app. i have got the
installation pretty much completed except putting the html and js
files (one each) within the lib folder. now obviously the lib folder
will take only jar files. how can i add these two files within my lib
folder within eclipse. if i put the files somewhere else the
compilation does not work, as i think these files need to be together
with the corresponding jar files. any thoughts.