Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Sudhir S. Shetty" <ss...@powershare.net> on 2002/08/06 14:25:09 UTC

Configuration of tyrex on Tomcat 4.0.4

Hi Friends,
                  I know Im Off topic, but i desperately need your help,
I have a struts application in which the database is oracle 8.1.7, I need to
implement transactions, My server is Tomcat 4.0.4
I need to know how to configure tomcat with tyrex , an example configuration
file (domain) for oracle would be appreciated.
I would also like to know what changes are to be made in the server.xml and
web.xml, and how to instantiate the transaction in code.
I have already implemented the Connection pool independent of tyrex.
A quick reply would be highly appreciated.
Sorry once again to be off topic
TIA,
Sudhir

Configuration of tyrex on Tomcat 4.0.4