Posted to feathercast@apache.org by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com> on 2019/01/14 14:37:31 UTC

Re: Feathercast Interviews for CHAOSSCon & FOSDEM 2019

Sounds good. I'll have all my gear, too, as I'm doing interviews for
$work, but if you need any assistance, just holler. I'll be around.

--
Rich Bowen - rbowen@rcbowen.com
http://rcbowen.com/

Re: Feathercast Interviews for CHAOSSCon & FOSDEM 2019

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.
I see that Brian is promoting this from @RedHatOpen -
https://twitter.com/redhatopen/status/1107731258338103298

Posted by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org>.