Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Joel Klein <jf...@wolfram.com> on 2006/12/15 05:25:39 UTC

Sync task documentation for includeEmptyDirs

Is it just me, or is the Sync task documentation wrong when it says the
includeEmptyDirs attribute defaults to true?

I'm using Ant 1.6.5 and I just had to explicitly set
includeEmptyDirs="true" in order for sync to copy empty directories.

--
Joel                             [Online at http://jfkbits.blogspot.com]

Re: Sync task documentation for includeEmptyDirs

Posted by Antoine Levy-Lambert <an...@gmx.de>.
Hello Joel,

I have had a look at the code and you are right, the documentation
needs some correction.

Regards,

Antoine