Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Lukasz Cwik <lc...@google.com.INVALID> on 2016/10/19 21:54:52 UTC

AppVeyor for Windows compatibility testing

I noticed that the Maven exec plugin was using AppVeyor to get testing to
occur on windows. Since this is currently a gap in our coverage today, is
this something we can enable much like our Travis CI for the Apache Beam
project?

Re: AppVeyor for Windows compatibility testing

Posted by Davor Bonaci <da...@google.com.INVALID>.
I think we should use Apache Jenkins to get this coverage. It supports both
cross-platform and cross-JDK coverage. It should be relatively
straightforward to get this enabled.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

On Jenkins, we can target Windows executor (already available).
Probably the easiest way.

Regards
JB

--