Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Chris Thompson <ct...@hemisphere.org> on 2000/02/22 18:00:27 UTC

Re: modperl newsgroup

Jim, This discussion happened here two weeks ago. Overall it seemed like a
pretty lousy idea to most of us. To prevent rehashing all that here, you
should check the mailing list archives that are linked off of
http://perl.apache.org

On Tue, 22 Feb 2000, Jim Kroger wrote:
> Hello, I am the proponent for a newsgroup I have proposed an RFD for, for
> the purpose of discussing mod_perl. I would very much appreciate hearing
> your thoughts on this. The group would be named
> comp.infosystems.www.modperl.
>
> Thanks
> Jim
| Chris Thompson - Webmaster         chris.thompson@headland-media.com |
| Headland Digital Media             W:513-755-0086  Cell:513-324-8395 |
| GPG/PGP Key [0x86CF264F] available at http://cthompson.com/keys      |
| Fingerprint: 9820 A304 65AD F44A A658  83F6 667D D93B 86CF 264F      |