Posted to users@camel.apache.org by William Juwono <wi...@izeno.com> on 2020/10/26 13:33:55 UTC

Camel jcifs for smb protocol for camel 3.x?

Hello, I need to connect to windows share folder using smb protocol.
So, from what I see, I need camel jcifs, however the latest version seems
to be 2.25.2
I'm currently using camel 3.5.0 and I need version 3 at least because the
same route needs to connect to S3.

Any suggestions?

Re: Camel jcifs for smb protocol for camel 3.x?

Posted by William Juwono <wi...@izeno.com>.
Thanks for your reply, It seems the camel jcifs component is outdated
anyway as it only supports smb1
Looks like I may have to code in plain java to connect using smbj or
something like that.

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@gmail.com>.