Posted to general@logging.apache.org by Mark Womack <mw...@apache.org> on 2004/01/13 08:22:57 UTC

Wiki Creation Request

Per a vote of acceptance by the Logging Services PMC members, the Logging
Services PMC make the following requests:

1) Please create a new wiki for the Logging project at:

  wiki.apache.org/logging

This will be a wiki for the Logging Services project in general and will be
used to document general project/pmc related information.
Change notifications for this wiki should be mailed to:
general@logging.apache.org

2) Please create a wiki for log4j at:

  wiki.apache.org/logging-log4j

This will be a wiki for the log4j project, a sub-project of the Logging
Services project.
Change notifications to the wiki should be mailed to:
log4j-cvs@logging.apache.org.

3) Please convert, or show us how to convert, the existing log4j wiki pages
located at:

  http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?Log4JProjectPages

I have heard rumor that it is possible to convert the existing UseMod wiki
pages to MoinMoin, but I don't know how easy/hard it is or what the process
might be.

Please let me know if there is more information that you need in order to
complete these requests or if you have any questions of our intent.

thanks!
-Mark