Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Jaroslav Tulach <ja...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/10 14:53:43 UTC

[REJECTED] Release Apache NetBeans HTML/Java API version 1.6

OK, the proposed bits are rejected then. I'll prepare new ones and initiate
new vote. Thanks for testing.
-jt

út 6. 11. 2018 v 8:09 odesílatel Anton Epple <to...@eppleton.de>

[CANCELLED][VOTE] Re: [REJECTED] Release Apache NetBeans HTML/Java API version 1.6

Posted by Jaroslav Tulach <ja...@gmail.com>.
Resending with [CANCELLED][VOTE] in the subject to properly cancel the first
(early November) vote on version 1.6.

The second vote (finished in December) isn't affected by this email and still
remains approved.
-jt