Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Hari Mankude <hm...@talena-inc.com> on 2013/02/25 18:07:15 UTC

help with building hbase trunk against hadoop trunk

Hi,

How do I build hbase trunk against local version of hadoop trunk?

I see that hadoop 3.0 maven artificat has not been provided and hence I
cannot use -Dhadoop.profile=3.0 as a build arg. Do I need to build a local
maven artificat for hadoop trunk?  If so, how is this done?

thanks
hari

Re: help with building hbase trunk against hadoop trunk

Posted by Hari Mankude <hm...@talena-inc.com>.
Hi Jesse,

Thanks very much for your help.  I had to change the pom.xml for all the
hbase sub projects (hbase-common/hbase-client etc)

hari

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@gmail.com>.
You may also find these relevant:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-6581,