Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/15 22:34:16 UTC

Announce: Maven 2 Plugins for Axis2

Hi,

I'd like to announce the availability of the following plugins:

  axis2-aar-maven-plugin - Generates an Axis 2 service archive (aar file).
  axis2-wsdl2code-maven-plugin - Generates code from an WSDL.
  axis2-java2wsdl-maven-plugin - Creates an WSDL from a Java class

See http://ws.apache.org/axis2/tools/index.html for details.

Jochen

P.S: Jason, or whoever's responsible for that: Could you please be so
kind and add these to the plugin list?

murder, yes, but divorce, never.
(Jack Benny)