Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by kalle hauser <bu...@yahoo.de> on 2013/07/23 13:05:11 UTC

Screenshots on website???

Hi all,
Im reading the comments of users in some german forums about AOO 4 at the moment.

One user aked for screenshots, becuase he couldnt find any on the official website.

I think it would be a good idea to put some scrennshots from writer, clac impress on the site "I want to learn more about OpenOffice"

greetings,

K. hauser

Re: Screenshots on website???

Posted by Urmas <da...@gmail.com>.
The Release Notes for 4.0 are filled with screenshots, dozens of them:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+4.0+Release+Notes

Those screenshots are looking very suspicious as they use a distinct Asian
font, so the entire suite appears as some Chinese malware. Weren't better
ones available?

Re: Screenshots on website???

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 7:05 AM, kalle hauser <bu...@yahoo.de> wrote:
> Hi all,
> Im reading the comments of users in some german forums about AOO 4 at the moment.
>

> One user aked for screenshots, becuase he couldnt find any on the official website.

The Release Notes for 4.0 are filled with screenshots, dozens of them:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+4.0+Release+Notes

> I think it would be a good idea to put some scrennshots from writer, clac impress on the site "I want to learn more about OpenOffice"

On the main website you get screenshots on the product pages here:

http://www.openoffice.org/product/index.html

But those need to be updated.

-Rib