Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by sa...@gmail.com on 2019/07/24 13:07:43 UTC

[BEAM-7755] fixing how repeated records are handled

Hello,

I opened the ticket BEAM-7755, and also suggested a fix at https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/9089.
I would like feedback or thoughts on this issue as we are looking to use BeamSQL and are testing it out on some use cases we have. This issue has been one of the bigger we have encountered and wanted to know if we are doing something wrong on our side or not. Thank you for your help!

Thanks,

Sahith

Re: [BEAM-7755] fixing how repeated records are handled

Posted by Rui Wang <ru...@google.com>.
Thanks for you contribution. Left a comment on the PR.

-Rui