Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Дмитрий Рябов <so...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/10 08:38:44 UTC

Ignite-4795 - ready for review (Inherit TransactionException and update Javadoc)

Hello, igniters. Please, review.

PR: https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/1630/files

JIRA: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-4795

Re: Ignite-4795 - ready for review (Inherit TransactionException and update Javadoc)

Posted by Andrey Gura <ag...@apache.org>.
Dmitry,

thanks a lot for your contribution. Changes are merged into master branch.

Posted by Andrey Gura <ag...@apache.org>.

Posted by Дмитрий Рябов <so...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrey Gura <ag...@apache.org>.
Dmitry,