Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Igor Chudov <ic...@yahoo.com> on 2005/05/15 05:31:26 UTC

New mod_perl works GREAT!

Once I got past the B/S related to CGI.pm and
CGI::Deurl (the latter I replaced with my own module,
I gave up on Deurl), everything has been working just
GREAT.

Specifically, I used Apache::SizeLimit to kill my
processes when they grow too big. After installation
of new mod_perl, these processes are getting killed a
lot less often, I would say 10 times less often. Just
today I only had about 10 "kills", whereas on a
typical Saturday like this I would have a hundred or
more.

So, I am happy and I want to say thank you to the
developers of mod_perl.

- Igor

Yahoo! Mail Mobile
http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail